Whole House Dehumidifiers
If your home has high humidity levels a whole house dehumidifier may be the answer to remove moisture and create a healthier and more comfortable environment. The air in your home should ideally be around 50% to assure good comfort and avoid humidity levels that can support fungal growth.
Why buy a Whole House Dehumidifier and not a Department Store Portable?
• Whole house dehumidifiers remove twice the amount of moisture per day versus smaller portable units
• Whole house dehumidifiers remove up to 4 liters of water per kilowatt of power consumed
• Most portable units only remove 2 liters of water per kilowatt of power consumed (two times the energy cost of a central unit)
• Whole house dehumidifiers can function as stand-alone systems or be connected to your central heating and cooling system. They have the capability to start the blower in your furnace or air handler to distribute dehumidified air throughout your home
• Whole house dehumidifiers last longer than portable units
CALL TODAY for a free evaluation of your home’s humidity control needs. Our Comfort Consultant will recommend the right dehumidifier for your home’s requirements.